Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Phase One to becoming a Boss...make executive decisions

I learned that from Mr. Parker. The first thing I did when I found out I would be taking over the business was create a commercial that almost served as a coming out..or welcoming, signing the CEO title over to me. Here it is.....


I'm going home in 5 days and although my journey as Boss will officially begin, my biggest fan and Boss Coach won't be there to see me in action :( 


This past year I have realized how much I appreciate my family and friends. But most of all, Mr. Parker has a huge input to why I decided to go home and help instead of venturing out to find my niche in the great world of broadcasting. When I blow Up big...I owe my success to him. 


My best friend, My mentor, My heart

No comments:

Post a Comment