Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas to ALL

This Christmas, I realized that I'm not really a Christmas person. I enjoy being with family but its not the same without Mr. Parker here. Today we went to my aunt elaine's for a Christmas brunch. It was beautiful, I really enjoy that side of my family. Love is everywhere and you can feel it as soon as you walk in. One thing I noticed was Mr. Parker would feel so welcomed and comfortable here.  I can't wait until we are reunited together. I know that we will be forever.

My family kept asking about my graduation and what gifts I wanted but its only something that mr. Parker can give me. The most amazing gift would be to get engaged. One thing my family helped me notice today was nothing is promised. Not even tomorrow. People always say your'e to young to get married or you should go out and travel the world, but the most I want from life today is Mr. Parker and if tomorrow isn't promised I should have him today....I don't care what anyone says anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment